Technical Service Engineer (PCB Process Engineer)
LOCATION: Plano, Texas
To provide expert technical advice on production and engineering issues in the application of solder mask and other Taiyo products.
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Conduct technical audits
- Advise and consult on product evaluations
- Conduct technical presentations
- Frequent travel to customer facilities; travel required, up to 50% of time
- Write trip/audit reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements to realize significant transportation savings
- Respond to and write e-mail messages
- Write monthly reports
- Prepare agendas for customers, detailing goals and objectives
- Must comply with all OSHA and company workplace safety requirements at all times
Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- College degree preferred, with solid knowledge of chemistry
- 10 years technical work experience in the printed circuit board (PCB) industry
- Computer knowledge
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
Occasional weekend or overtime work.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Contact: Bob White, Manager & Director, Business Affairs & HR